Hi! Welcome to longrunergy coaching! This is a coaching service based on a long-term approach to help you not only achieve your goals but also a passion for life long health and fitness. Personal plans are designed to help you improve as a runner with a focus on developing all-round strength and resilience to injury.
- Basic Monthly Plan. $40. Includes 4weeks of a personal training plan shared via Google Sheets. Contact for feedback via email only.
- Medium Plan. $60. Includes 4weeks of a personal training plan, with weekly feedback/ check in including email, phone calls/ Skype.
- Premium Plan. $80. Includes 4weeks of a personal plan with unlimited feedback/ check ins via email, phone or Skype.
- Ultimate Plan. $100. Includes 4weeks of a personal plan and an in-person check in on Oahu once per month, either over coffee or on a training run. Plus unlimited feedback via email, phone or Skype.
- Meet up to discuss running! Ask questions, talk training, racing, goal setting. $15 for 30mins.
- Meet up to talk training plans, what works for you and your future running goals. $30 for 1hr.
- Meet up for a running form analysis to get some feedback on areas to work on. $20 for 30mins.
- Yoga for runners hour. A 1hr personally tailored yoga class to give you the tools to practice at home. $40 per hour.
“As a busy working mum, I needed to find a coach who understood my day-to-day situation and could develop a training plan to accommodate my busy schedule. Susie listened and developed a plan that was easily adaptable to indoor or outdoor running, plus it was also flexible enough for me to change on days when life was too hectic.
Susie’s training plans are never the same, there is no boredom or repetitiveness, each week has different challenges and new concepts included. The added combination of yoga & cross training into the plans are perfect, giving variety at the same time providing options for active recovery.
As an online coach, she is supportive, informative, innovative and extremely knowledgable about all things running. Susie wants you to achieve your goals as a runner – whether it be for fitness or for specific races or events.” Gayle, Australia.
“Working out with Susie is the perfect compliment to my running. Combining agility, strength training and yoga in one routine has boosted my performance and prevented injuries.” Mel.
“I have been working with Susie Stephen for eight months with the goals of getting stronger, faster, stay injury free and to improve my marathon time. The results I have achieved to date are largely due to Susie’s combination of diverse training methods, adaptability, individualized running plans, and challenging yet achievable goals. Her accomplished and professional method, extensive knowledge of how the body works, and passionate commitment to her work and ultimately her clients, provides the perfect scenario for success.
Through consistent and positive feedback and encouragement, she has taught me to push through while both my body and mind have been reshaped. One of the key methods that she uses is the variety of daily runs. She is a proponent of yoga and strength training.
I would highly recommend Susie to anyone wanting to make physical and mental changes to their lifestyle and become a better runner. Is it easy? No. Is it worth it? Most definitely. Susie personifies what a great coach should be and with her mentoring achieving the success is a matter of taking the first of many steps down the road of fitness and long life.” Steve.